Wednesday, April 04, 2012

The Difference Between Liberal and Right-Wing Parenting

So, today I was online and I saw a picture that someone had posted of their kid holding an alligator.




The caption read, "his gator was a liberal so we had to put a rubber band over it's mouth to get it to shut up". Of course, I responded to it, in kind.
They didn't muzzle the gator because it was a liberal. They muzzled it, because chicken-hawk right-wingers teach their kids to be cowards, just like them.

Here's my liberal kid:



She's not so afraid of the world that I have to try and shield her from anything that's different from her.
Maybe that was shooting fish in a barrel, but I guess I'm just in that kind of mood today...Besides, ya' gotta admit that my daughter's picture was absolutely perfect for this.

2 comments:

risa bear said...

And she looks happy instead of controlling/alienated. I feel immediately this is someone I can trust.

bayoucreole said...

Yes it is! I am so loving her picture!!