Thursday, February 03, 2011

Gotta Cover Their Tracks, I Guess

What If Cameras Were Banned From the Delivery Room?

This makes me so MAD. To avoid responsibility for their errors, they want to make sure that no proof of it exists. I have a grandmother who can't walk very far. This means that she can't be with the women in our family when we do lots of things together. She gets left out of anything that can't be done at her house. She won't leave my grandfather's side and he's in decline and afraid to be home alone. So, we videotape A LOT. Videotaping and picture-taking are one way that we keep our disabled family members involved in everything that goes on, even if they can't be there.

If I one of my sisters-in-law had another baby and their hospital had this rule, I'd do everything in my power to get them to switch to some place else, because it's a good sign that this hospital doesn't have much confidence in their doctors.

3 comments:

crystalwolfakacaligrl said...

Hi Tulip!
Just followed you from Politicusa site. I really like your blog, put it on my Home page. Look forward to checking it every day or so :)

crystalwolfakacaligrl said...

Hi Tulip!
Just followed you from Politicusa site. I really like your blog, put it on my Home page. Look forward to checking it every day or so :)
I have a book recommendation for you it you like.

wheelchairs said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks