Friday, September 03, 2010

RaHoWa? Hardly!

With all of the hoopla about mosques being built in the USA, I've seen more talk on the internet from Ku Klux Klan types talking about how they believe that RaHoWa (racial holy war) is imminent. Personally, I don't think there will ever be any nationwide race riots. I think it's going to eventually come down to something a lot more basic, like food riots. The gap between the rich and the poor is widening while the percentage of the population that's non-white is quickly evening out with the percentage who are whites. I think that eventually, people will care a lot less about what color their neighbor is and a lot more about the fact that everyone around them is finding it harder and harder to eke out a living while the rich b**tards behave as if the world truly belongs to them.”

1 comment:

Rootietoot said...

I think you're right, particularly about the people not caring so much about race anymore. Here in the Deep South I've seen the race issues change dramatically just in the last 30 years. There's still *stuff*, but not like it used to be. I look forward to a day when it becomes...I don't know how to put it...something that is celebrated and enjoyed across cultures rather than a stick used to beat people over the head with. I would hate to see a complete blending and subsequent loss of those wonderful differences, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit to see an overall acceptance instead of the "White Is Right" superiority garbage. The KKK can suck it, imo.