Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Can I Explain?

God is so good to me. He knows the secret desires of my heart and gives me, not only what I need, but also what I want.

My neighbors asked my daughter if she'd be interested in reading to their 2 little boys for an hour or so, twice a week. Today is their first session. They just finished reading "The Very Bouncy Bear" and now they are using markers to draw pictures of animals. My sister-in-law's dog, Gizmo, is hanging out with us while she runs some errands, so the boys are also taking breaks to pet the dog and squeal with delight every time he nuzzles them.

Watching the fun that they are having fills me with joy. Though I can't have any more kids, look at how God has still made it possible for me to have plenty of children in my life. I am so blessed that some days it feels like my heart will burst from all of the love I've been shown.

No comments: