Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Official Hood Pass Declaration

I hereby revoke any hood passes that all rich, white people reading this may believe they have in their possession. Effective immediately, any attempts to use it will be met with swift and decisive action that may or may not include being dropped from my circle of trusted friends and acquaintances, having your antics exposed anywhere I see you posting (or mentioned) on the Internet, and/or personally tearing you a "new one" on behalf of people of color everywhere. So it has been written, so shall it be done.

1 comment:

whatsername said...

Gods is he just a humongous douchebag isn't he?! I never gave two shits about him and didn't know anything about him as a result but I clicked through and scanned that interview and... WOW.