Friday, November 13, 2009

Tina, Tina, Tina

DopeGirlFresh has a post about Tina Knowles (the mother of Beyonce and Solange Knowles) and her forays into the world of fashion. It must be seen to be believed. Go on! You know you want to.

presenting: the absurdity of tina knowles.

I've hated this prat ever since the first time I heard her going on and on about her Creole background. Does she really not understand that outside of the south, that shit means absolutely nothing? Nobody cares about her bougie-assed background. Since she loves talking about the French part of her heritage, I'm pretty sure she should be able to figure out what I mean when I say she is the epitome of nouveau riche and still gets no respect among the old monied families. Now how's that for snobbery!

By the way, there's no such thing as Creole fashion, no matter what "Miss Tina" tells you.

3 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

Yeah...I'm not a fan of the Knowles either. Beyonce is a talented singer/performer. That's good enough; if someone else wrote the song, so be it. Stop crediting yourself w/the gifts if others. Heck...you're getting most of the money any way; why do u have to jack the credit too?

sparkle said...

LOL! thanks for the link love, pumpkin. & i toooootally agree w/ you. nouveau riche foolishness abounds.

Kittie Howard said...

Hey, I'm Creole and never heard of 'Creole fashion'...