Saturday, May 30, 2009

Young Conservative Rappers

Okay, I had to log on just to share this video. I haven't seen anything this funny in years. I mean that--years. I found it on The Huffington Post.

"The Young Cons" are apparently some conservatives from Dartmouth College who think a good way to spread their beliefs is through rapping, specifically with their "Young Con Anthem."

Lest you think this is a parody, I direct you to their website, where they lay out their goals in a lengthy mission statement hailing "Ronald Reagan, Martin Luther King Jr., and arguably Jesus [as] the flag-bearers of the true conservative movement.

If you watch it, and everyone should, you can tell that these guys really ARE serious. Poor babies! Somewhere in meat-space Vanilla Ice is hanging his head in shame.

1 comment:

Omar said...

If I remember my Revelations, something like this is mentioned in passing.

Its a guilty pleasure with things like this. One the one hand, the ensuing hilarity brings pleasure--on the other comes the guilt from giving these dumbasses any more attention.