Monday, February 16, 2009

Taking Care of Each Other

The German finally had one of his long-awaited back surgeries. Who knows? If this one works out, he might not need to have the really major one that his doctors anticipate might be necessary. Anyway, that's why I haven't been writing. I'm trying to take care of him and keep him off of his feet, except for when he has to go to the bathroom. I tried to convince him to sit down and pee but he wasn't having it. Well, I've got to go now. Between unpacking boxes and taking care of my partner, I'm a little busy. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little bit better. VanGoghGirl will be coming home from by her best friend's house (where she had been staying so that she could get back and forth to school), and she'll be able to help out some until The German has recovered.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

deviousdiva said...

My best wishes to The German!

Take care of yourselves.

Kisses.
DD

sly c said...

good luck with all this....it can be tough work. fingers crossed here for no more surgery.

DaisyDeadhead said...

My best wishes, copious novenas and healing deadhead vibes go out to him... and you too! (kiss)