Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Salgirah Mubarak! Wendy Harpham's Cancer Anniversary

Wendy Harpham over at Cancer Survivor's Blog just marked her 18th annual cancer survivorship anniversary. Eighteen years! This is better than any birthday. Please go over and congratulate her. I'm sure she'd like it. Her blog has been invaluable to me for a long time now. Her perspective as both a doctor and a long-term cancer survivor is quite unique. Check it out.

To celebrate, I'm linking to the most beautiful cake I could find on the internet with an 18th theme:

2 comments:

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hello there!

I will hop over and say congrats!!

I will mention that Tulip sent me!
(smiles)

Lisa

Wendy S. Harpham, MD said...

Dear Tulip,
This is the most beautiful cake to help me continue the celebration of my 18th year of survivorship.

I'm so glad you've found the blog on Healthy Survivorship useful.
And I'm glad I found your blog.
With hope, Wendy