Friday, October 10, 2008

More Political ignorance

Damn it! Why does this idiot have to be from MY state?!! *sigh*

By the way, as a child, I spent my summers in Shreveport, too. Nowadays, people of color have a significant presence in the local government. New Orleanians have voted lots of people of color into office and now even Baton Rouge has a black mayor who is wildly popular, even among many from the state's generally conservative white population. Sadly, some Louisianians haven't reacted to these changes very well.

4 comments:

Anthony Kennerson said...

I'm thinking that it's more of a North Louisiana thing, Bint.

I'd actually posted about this fool over at the SmackChron last Wednesday:

The SmackDog Chronicles: ...And Then, There Are TERRORISTS..."


Anthony

Daisy said...

Ohhh, I know EXACTLY how you feel... every time Lindsey Graham opens his stupid fucking mouth...

Yobachi said...

I'm from Bossier, though I haven't lived their in almost half a life time now.

I vividly remember David Duke's run for Governor when I was in junior high.

In regards to not reacting to changes very well; you might be interested in a piece I wrote last night:

Obamas Campaign Has Failed to Transcend Race - No, It Failed to Make Racist Not Be Racist

Yobachi said...

Also, I guess that idiot doesn't know that Louisiana is solidly McCain with no chance of Obama winning, so his one more vote won't really even matter.