Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Glen Beck Teaches Proper Etiquette for Jewish People




Riight! We should all follow Beck's opinion about what sort of comments a Jewish person should be able to make about the historical/religious figures in their ethnic background. Either what Cohen said was true or it wasn't. Jesus WAS a community organizer. Pontius Pilate WAS a governor. Are we supposed to re-write the Bible so that Jesus is the bad guy and Pilate was the hero? Either you believe in the Bible or you don't. If you do, then what Cohen stated is the truth.

4 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

Glen Beck is a conservative shill who'll say and spin ANYTHING to paint anyone who isn't "on the team" negatively. I don't listen to him b/c he gets my blood pressure up.

Lisa Harney said...

Good grief, who keeps filling the country with stupid white people?

I swear, there should be quality control.

bint alshamsa said...

Lisa:

You are full of win. I almost choked on my lunch when I read that quality control comment.

Blessd1:

Yeah, I just like to address this stuff from time to time. The German feels just like you. He can't even stand to be in the same room when I'm listening to those guys on the t.v.

belledame222 said...

AUUGHHHH

and yeah, I can't deal with that smug suet-faced gobshite