Friday, March 14, 2008

Sally Kern, You Fail Bigot!

Okay, today I'm only going to be able to type a few words because I had to have an MRI and the technician had trouble getting the needle (with the gadolinium contrast) into my veins so she had to stick it in my right hand after trying to insert it into the inside of my left elbow, several times.

Anyway, I just had to post this for anyone who hasn't seen it. Sally Kern needs to know that we are all listening and we won't stand for this.

Oh yeah, if you ever happen to read this, Ms. Kern, LEAVE CANCER THE EFF OUT OF THIS! I'd rather have cancer than to be associated with the sort of bigotry that you advocate.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Tulip,

I hope your health improves steadily.

I made a video response to Sally Kern, then made a website for her too.

http://SallyKern.com/

Big Noise said...

Blint,
Thanks for this post. We are all injured if one of us is injured.

Be well. My thoughts and good wishes are with you!
Cilla

Lisa Harney said...

I love how bigots always preface this garbage with "I'm not being bigoted, I don't hate these people, I'm just telling the truth. Just being rational."

belledame222 said...

Nobody in the world is a bigot. Nobody.

Because "bigot" means "bad person," and they KNOW they aren't THAT.

And, aren't you a meenie meenerton to make a wholesale dismissal of their character based on a superficial impression? For shame...