Monday, March 31, 2008

Chocolate Facials



Over on The Derm Blog, Dr. Benabio talks about a new trend in spa treatments: chocolate facials! He even includes a recipe. It consists of dark cocoa, heavy cream, honey and powdered oatmeal. You should check it out.

This sounds nice but if I'm going to spread honey and cream on my body, somebody else is going to have to lick it off afterwards. It's a sin to waste food, ya' know! ;)

By the way, if you're looking for the best chocolate on the face of the earth, you simply must try
Côte D'Or brand chocolate. My brother's girlfriend first brought me some back from one of her summers abroad. If you can get this stuff, make sure you try the Chocolate with Raspberries or the Chocolate with Hazelnuts.

3 comments:

Aaminah said...

LOL, it does sound like a terrible waste of some yummy stuff... but I suppose we could just see it as a diverse way do two things at once: get your facial and get your freak on. :)

BLESSD1 said...

You are HI-DAMN-LARIOUS!!! But I gotta agree; that's a helluva way to get that mask cleaned off!

Jeanna said...

I wouldn't try that around your pets, ha, ha. Thanks for stopping by, you have great taste in candy.