Monday, February 04, 2008

Message for the Living

I found this quote shortly after my cancer diagnosis and it has been my motto for life ever since. This, my friends, is what I plan to focus on when it comes time for my final minutes on earth.


"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely
in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand
--strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"




(This post is dedicated to BrainHell.)
Allah yerhamhoo

7 comments:

JJohnson said...

That's the way to be.

Renegade Evolution said...

awesome motto. I like it alot.

Kay Olson said...

It's good to know I'm heading in the right direction with the "well-preserved" thing having been given up the ghost some time ago. Woooo!

Daisy said...

And a very happy Ash Wednesday to you, Bint. :)

Don said...

Makes perfect sense. No need of leaving here well-preserved.

Lisa Harney said...

Yes, Kay. It removes a lot of pressure. :)

Anonymous said...

Cheers to a life well lived.
HHJoy