Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Blogger in the Disability Community is About to Leave us

I have devastating news. A member of the online disability community is very close to passing to the other side. BrainHell is a blogger who has been living with and blogging about ALS for several years and now his life is coming to an end.

Please, if you are a friend of mine, a member of our disability community online, or just someone with a good heart:

Go and wish my friend good luck and sweet dreams. Let his wife and kids see how much of an impact he's had on the lives of others.

BrainHell: What if they discovered a disease and nobody wanted it?

3 comments:

Plain(s)feminist said...

Ai, Bint, I'm sorry. I'm wishing him peace.

Diane J Standiford said...

I am sorry to hear about the passsing of a member of our disability family. I will visit he site. I also want to tell you I am starting a 100 Chronic Illness Blogs list for my blog site; may I add yours? Email me stellarlife@yahoo.com

Diane-

http://dj-astellarlife.blogspot.com/

Daisy said...

Bint, I just started sobbing, and I don't know him at all.

Death is harder for me to face as I get older, not easier. It seems I now know a lot of people who have died, and when I was younger it used to be an anomaly.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality by not dying."--Woody Allen

My prayers are with him. I didn't know his faith, so didn't know if it was cool to say that over there. I know you'll let me. :)