Saturday, December 01, 2007

Poop as a Political Statement

Yesterday, my adorable little tabby Layla (think Nermal) decided that she was unhappy about something or other. Since she lacks the opposable thumbs necessary to write us a nasty letter informing us of what we did, she decided to go over to her litter box, stand directly in front of it and take the world's biggest, stinkiest poop. After that she politely scampered away under my bed out of reach.

Maybe I should try to sneak her into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I think our President might benefit from a few well-placed angry kitties in his life right now.

5 comments:

salspua said...

Excellent!!
But pooping the president isn't enough, he's just the figurehead. But don't despair, there are many more of us than there are of those driving the conspiracy. A poop-olution is called for! At every mass media studio, every newspaper office, the FBI, CIA, White House, IRS, Federal Reserve, etc. C'mon, y'all! We can do it!

salspua

bint alshamsa said...

A "poop-olution"! See, Salspua, that's why I'm a member of your fan club. Only you could come with that! ;)

bint alshamsa said...

"come with" should read "come up with"

Zan said...

I have three kittens and a very angry Siamese who volunteer for duty.

kactus said...

the last couple of times my eldest daughter came home from California to visit, my cats were so agitated by the strange energy she brought into the house that they used her clothes as a litterbox. Yes, it was deliberate.