Saturday, December 22, 2007

Oka-San, Please Pass me the Carving Knife

I've been really sick for the past couple of days. My GI-tract is plotting my demise. I'm quite sure of it now. I'm almost ready to commit seppuku just to get these damned intestines out of my body where it seems they'd prefer to be. I swear, I can't believe that I don't have hemorrhoids considering how much time I spend on the commode these days. I'm only going to be on this computer for a moment because my troubles are not yet over. I just had to get up and--surprise, surprise--use the bathroom.

On the bright side, being exhausted from not being able to keep any food down? up? means that I'm too tired for my insomnia to bother me.

3 comments:

India Freedom said...

thinking of you*

Salspua said...

I'm sorry it's been so rough. Peace to your insides, Bint Alshamsa~~~~

BLESSD1 said...

Though I feel for you, I must admit...the video is HILARIOUS!!! Hope you feel better, Bint..