Friday, December 28, 2007

Keeping my Spirits up

The German is encouraging me not to give in to my depression. After I posted, I talked to him about my weight a little bit. He's distressed about it. I can tell. He thinks that maybe if I can lower some of my medication dosages, then my stomach problems might go away.

Even though I wasn't hungry, I asked him to make me a half a turkey sandwich to try and cheer him up. He made me a whole one instead. I ate it. ;)

I just turned on some Tom Jones to try and cheer myself up.

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah

Pussycat, Pussycat

You're delicious

And if my wishes

Can all come true

I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!

Who can listen to those lines and not grin just a little bit?

1 comment:

belledame222 said...

awww. sometimes I sing that to my kitty. voice going lower and lower till hoarsely bellowing

..."poooosycat EYEZ?!?!?!"

he looks at me like i'm insane. great fun.