Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Big Women are my Weakness



This is a picture from the wonderfully talented Jared Hindman over at Head Injury Theater. You can check out his site by clicking on the picture. I tried to find the link to the page where this picture came from a few months ago but I don't remember anymore. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it. After reading Salspua's comments on my last post and DarkDaughta's post, I knew I had to share it here.

Ruben Esq.
has some lovely drawings of heavy-set women. I'm a bit uneasy about the objectification of women that might be going on here but I think it's minimal. Mostly it is an homage to lovely, fleshy women. It's "Not Safe For Work" unless you work at a place where erotica is understood and acceptable. ;)

P.S. Salspua, your shape sounds heavenly to me!

2 comments:

salspua said...

:)
Your picture reminds me of a couple of women I was in the sauna with the other day. Except they were naked. ( I love nudity-normative places.)

Have you heard Jamie Anderson's All of Me? It speaks to rejecting mainstream beauty standards in a humorous but poignant way. (Go to www.jamieanderson.com.) Her song "Beautiful" also speaks to our beauty at any size.

And thank you - my shape appreciates your support!!

Breez said...

Is that why you love me so? You had ulterior motives for enabling me in my Dinty Moore addiction didn't you! lol