Wednesday, October 31, 2007

November is National Blog Posting Month

That's right folks! Tomorrow kicks off National Blog Posting Month (also known as NaBloPoMo). I have been looking forward to November for a few months because of this. The NaBloPoMo project is where bloggers attempt to post an entry on their blogs for thirty straight days in a row, starting November 1st. Last year, I heard about it for the first time after it was already over, so this will be my first time participating. It's October 31st so that means there's time for you to get in on it too!

You can find out more about it on the official NaBloPoMo site. Come on! You know you want to!

2 comments:

deviousdiva said...

I joined !

Not sure if I can do it but I'll give it a go. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking forward to your daily posts.

(aside: Don't forget DD live tonight. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. I'll drop you an email later)

Ktrion said...

I'm doing NaNoWriMo, so I can't commit to NaBloPoMo.

But I'm looking forward to reading 30 days of postings!