Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Insomniac Monday

The German and I both deal with bouts of insomnia. Why does it seem like whenever he's getting a good night sleep, I'm up tossing and turning? I'm jealous! Tonight he's sleeping like a baby and even VanGoghGirl didn't make us have to fuss to get her to go to bed.

My left shoulder has been really bothering me for the past few days. I think it may be contributing why I'm not sleeping well. Maybe I twisted it in my sleep or lifted something too heavy with my left arm.

At this point, I might as well just sit up and wait about fifteen more minutes before trying to get to sleep because it's almost time for VanGoghGirl to wake up and get her hair combed before school. Hopefully, I'll be able to crash out for a few hours once her dad drops her off at school.

No comments: