Friday, May 11, 2007

A Small Request From Me

I know that some people who pass through here are religious or spiritual or otherwise hold some sort of belief in the power of intentions or well wishes. I am not doing so good right now. I've been having some health problems lately and I was kind of hoping that they'd go away without getting any more serious but that's not happening.

I'm having a lot of trouble with my gastro-intestinal tract. At first, I thought I was losing weight because I wasn't eating a lot of snacks as I have the tendency to do too often. However, I have been slowly losing my appetite altogether, not just for snacks. When I do eat, I become nauseous no matter what it is I actually eat. Even when I keep my food down, I can't keep it in me long enough to get much use out of it. As a result, my weight has just kept dropping and it's getting worse.

I've been having trouble sitting at my computer long enough to write very much. I have a dozen unfinished drafts that I couldn't sit long enough to complete. I plan to get around to them as soon as I'm feeling better but I'm just too fatigued right now.

Anyway, if you're the kind of person who meditates or prays or anything like that, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd keep me in mind. Today has been an especially bad day and I need and could use any help that whatever is greater than mankind can offer. Hopefully, my rheumatologists and other doctors will be able to get me through this quickly so that I can go back to gaining weight instead of losing it.

16 comments:

Vox said...

I hope you're feeling better very soon.

Fire Fly said...

Best wishes, Bint. Hoping you feel better soon.

Ravenmn said...

{{{bint}}}

Sending you warm, healthy thought waves!

nezua limón xolagrafik-jonez said...

will do, my friend.

sly civilian said...

i'll be praying for you...peace and healing.

take care, bint.

Donna Darko said...

It's good you're telling people how you feel. I will be thinking about you.

Blackamazon said...

All sorts of prayers your way love

nexy said...

sending prayers and healing energy your way. feel better soon.

belledame222 said...

peace and light and strength to you, Bint. hope you feel better soon.

Rainbow Girl said...

Not religious but thinking good thoughts for you!

Wheelchair Dancer said...

hug and a dance

WCD

kactus said...

I'm sending you all the good energy I can, bint. The blogworld is a bit emptier when you're not out there, with your wisdom and grace. Get your rest, do what you need for yourself.

Donna said...

I read this earlier today and sent prayers then. I came back to let you know and send some more. I hope you are feeling much better and much stronger soon. Love, Donna

imfunnytoo said...

feel better when you can...praying for you...

Any way to get nutrients direct so the nausea doesn't hit???

Ktrion said...

Going now to pray.
much love to you

Sara said...

Sorry; I've been distracted by many things and haven't been by for a couple of weeks. You have my very best wishes, however.