Friday, April 27, 2007

Alarming, To Say The Least

You scored as Martin Heidegger. You are Martin Heidegger. You are a very wordy person that believes we classify objects by their function, and that community is essential. Once we are in a community, then it is possible for us to differentiate ourselves. You also might have sympathetic feelings towards Nazis.

Martin Heidegger

61%

Not An Existentialist

54%

Albert Camus

50%

Soren Kierkegaard

50%

Jean-Paul Sartre

46%

Friedrich Nietzsche

36%

Which Existentialist Philosopher Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Oh, cheese louise, that last suggestion is definitely not good! Fortunately, this is just a stupid internet quiz.

Courtesy of i am Jack's non-blog

1 comment:

Disgruntled Ladye said...

D'oh. I got the same one too. I think I prefer my #2 - Nietzsche.

Thanks for the suggestion on finding a rheumatologist. I'm going to give it a shot.