Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Somewhere In Faerie-Land

Somewhere in Faerie-Land, a little pixie named Labyrinth Merryplume flitters off into the horizon in search of new adventures until her mother, Sparkling Tinseltuft, calls her inside for a spot of honey dew and raspberries.






I was sitting at my computer and VanGoghGirl came into the room dressed like this, demanding to be called "Labyrinth Merryplume". I was re-named "Sparkling Tinseltuft" and her dad became "Ratscat Boots". She's method acting, so she's going to be our little pixie for the rest of this day. I just had to take a few pictures of her to preserve this moment in time.

By the way, the picture on the wall that can be seen in the background is one of the self portraits she did a couple of years ago.

10 comments:

zooeylive said...

Hello, I have gotten your comments. Haven't been ignoring you!Was just so so so much swamped in the daily grind, that didn't get a chance to write back. Sorry,but also thanks and much love for your kind comments. IS it ok if i link your blog to mine?

belledame222 said...

awwww!!

Renegade Evolution said...

that is great! I love the wings and coffee???

Ktrion said...

WOW!!

You two just made my day!

With Labyrinth Merryplume on the loose, I know there is hope in this world!

Ravenmn said...

What an awesome mask! Did you make that, Sparkling Tinseltuft?

Bint Alshamsa said...

That would be great Zooey! I'd love to be linked to your blog. Do you mind if I link to yours too?

Bint Alshamsa said...

Yeah, Labyrinth Merryplume loves coffee but that day it was tea instead.

Bint Alshamsa said...

Ktrion,

I let her read your comment and it made her so happy to hear that someone really got a kick out of her pictures.

Bint Alshamsa said...

ravenm,

No, we didn't make the mask. It came from a store but she loved it so much that she just had to have it. I think her plan is to use it to see how to design her own mask next year for Carnival.

Cassandra Says said...

Wah, so cute! Did she make the wings? For some reason they remind me of the kind of sugar cookies people make at Easter. She's an Easter Fairy!