Monday, March 26, 2007

Johari and Nohari Windows

Okay, I got it from BFP who got it from Turtlebella who got it from Sidonia...Aww, hell! You know how this goes. It's one of those viral memes that are just too good to pass up. I think it would be neat to get an idea of how others see me. Most of the people I know didn't do the Nohari window but I figured, what the hell! I might as well see what my friends think my weaknesses are too. And all of the haters who lurk around on my blog can go there and anonymously tell me what they think without having to stop being so cowardly.

The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

Describe How You Perceive Me By Clicking On This Link

The Nohari Window is a challenging inversion of the Johari Window, using antonyms of the original words. By describing your failings from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of perceived and unrecognised weaknesses can be explored.

Describe My Weaknesses By Clicking On This Link

No comments: