Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Good To Be Irish

St. Patrick's Day Photos

Isn't it nice? You can barely see tell how toasted I am on this one?


Irish girls are the best!


Rockin' out leprechaun style!


Kiss her, she's Irish!


The two of us holding a portion of our loot.

The BESTEST beer on the face of the earth. My mother-in-law got this for me on her last trip to Wisconsin. I hadn't had any since I moved away from Madison. The luck of the Irish is truly on my side because she managed to find it on her last day in Milwaukee just a few hours before she left. It was the last six-pack. I gave it a good Irish wake today!

~An Irish Blessing To All My Friends~
May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane ;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

WOOOO! I am all for Bear Beer!

(LMAO. Word verification was 'epunt.')

Blue / Kay Olson said...

Fantastic photos!

A nearby small town here, where most people are Finnish, had their annual March 16 non-parade last Friday. Everyone gathers on lawn chairs at the roadside and watches nothing go by for a while.

I'm neither Finnish nor Irish. Well, except on the 17th when everyone's Irish, eh? But I prefer the Irish celebration anyway.

belledame222 said...

such cuteness!

Bint Alshamsa said...

Man, it wasn't until I went back and looked at that first picture today that I realized just how toasted I was. Hell, I was toasted when I wrote that post too! It was a hell of good time.

Kay, that's okay with me. As far as I'm concerned, you're an honorary Irishwoman every day of the year! :-*

word verification: mzyaqi (Doesn't that sound like a person from one of the 'stans?)

Natalie said...

adorable pictures!

Donna Darko said...

So cute and tiny.

Your looks belie all that power and brains.

Blackamazon said...

CUTEness and ,

I am IRish

Like I'm a blood carrying MC!

I just refuse to show love in nYC for it

but you
CUUUUUUUUUUTE