Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Heart & Chasing Moksha Unanimously Declared The Winners


Well folks, it didn't take long. Within a matter of hours it became abundantly clear that there was no way that I could, in good conscience, bestow our precious new award to anyone other than Heart or Chasing Moksha. The funny thing is that most people voted in favor of pronouncing them both co-winners of the official Oppression OlympicsTM "Special White Lady" award.

My dear friend over at Womansspace was kind enough to create a jazzier version of the award so that it now befits our regal recipients. I am absolutely eager to show this to everyone but she hasn't told me how she feels about it being re-posted by others so you might want to ask her if you have any questions.

5 comments:

WomansSpace said...

It is your creation Bint!!!!!!!!

With your permission, I would be proud to to fly it at WomansSpace in support of Special White ladies.

Will you Black folks... ever stop oppressing us? Cut it out!!!! ;)

(Ya know that's - it's just fucking sick)

Bint Alshamsa said...

Oh, you know you don't have to ask me that. Feel free to use it as you will.

By the way, I apologize for all of the damage that my ancestors did to yours.

not clampett said...

-smooch-

Mamitamala said...

This cracked me the hell up

Anonymous said...

Professor Zero should have received a nomination also.

Tyrone T.