Friday, March 02, 2007

Can someone with a wordpress ID please do me a favor?

There's a little girl who has chondrosarcoma just like me. Her mother contacted me and asked me to leave her a message on her blog. The problem is, I can't seem to post a comment because I can't "log in" to wordpress. I really need someone to leave her a message on her blog letting her know what's going on. If you could pass on this e-mail address to her, I'd be especially grateful too:

applehoney (at) collegeclub (dot) com


This is her blog: Sky Windows

Thank you in advance to whomever is kind enough to do this for me. *kisses*

4 comments:

brownfemipower said...

bint, i tried to get in there, and I think you have to be registered with their blog because I have a wordpress ID and I wasn't able to post.

Professor Zero said...

Done.

skywindows said...

Thank you all for helping us get in touch... I have sent you an email Bint. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have also fixed it so you don't have to be a registered wordpress user. I didn't realize I had that option! thanks for bringing it to my attention!

nezua limón xolagrafik-jonez said...

nice to see things bang out like this.