Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chondrosarcoma and Lupus Information Seeker Please Contact Me

Today I was searching through my sitemeter and I saw that someone found my blog from a google search of "chondrosarcoma, lupus". There aren't many people with that combination of conditions and I'm REALLY hoping that who this person was (that was looking for information about these two diseases) will return and contact me via the comments section of my blog. I would be really, really grateful! I'd like to hear about their case and see if it's at all like mine.

1 comment:

dutchkids said...

It wasn't me that was searching, but I would like to connect with you about Chondrosarcoma, my 10 year old daughter has it and the puzzle peices just don't fit, maybe you have some answers or I do for you....Please leave a comment on my blog and I will email you.