Monday, January 22, 2007

The Kittens Are Our Only Hope

After yesterday's loss to the Chicago Bears (Go ahead and rub it in, Natalie! I know you want to.), I was was feeling rather down so I shamelessly resorted to the one surefire way of making myself smile: Kitten pictures.



Anyone who does not think that the cat is the most adorable animal on the face of the planet, shall immediately report to my hospital bed for prompt lobotomization. You can find more of this artist's magnificent work on Tigers Deluxe.


"The dog is an emotionally shallow animal."----Jack to Greg (Ben Stiller), regarding the superiority of cats over dogs in the movie "Meet The Parents"


"See, Greg, if you yell at a dog, his ears will go down and his tail will cover his genitals even if he's done nothing wrong. It's very easy to break a dog. But cats make you work for their affection. Cats don't sell out like dogs do."----Jack to Greg

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I am not wanting to rub it in. I just live in Chicago.

Professor Zero said...

Cats rule! This is species-ist of me but hey - they are among the very best looking and nicest.

belledame222 said...

All the kitten cuteness you can eat, here

Kim said...

EAT?!
Eat AnnaZu?
Well, okay!

belledame222 said...

you never kiss your kitty while crying,

"NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM DELICIOUS KITTEN"?

...uh, 'cause i heard about someone who might have done that, once.