Friday, December 22, 2006

Meet The Stalkers

I just wanted to welcome two new readers: Dian and bluebear. They became interested in me after reading some of my posts on an social forum that I recently joined. They happen to be a real-life couple and even I've heard that they've made three little bears cubs together. The really weird--okay, it's actually pretty creepy--thing about them is that they are especially interested turned on by topics involving pedophilia, rape, and other forms of sexual assault.

Despite being parents themselves, it seems they find pedophilia and rape to be rather amusing subjects. In fact, they are so interested in this topic that they came to My Private Casbah looking for more information on these topics and then proceeded to go back to the forum where we post and show the full extent of their creepiness by proving that I am now the object of their obsession. So folks, it seems that I've acquired a new set of internet stalkers.

The sad thing about this is the fact that people like them actually have children in their care. I'm actually hoping that they'll stop just lurking around here and not saying anything. I figure that if they're going to come here regularly, they might as well comment too. Who knows, maybe they'll actually stop being such repulsive wastes of protein while they are at it.

Well, regardless of how that goes, I plan on getting back to posting after all this Christmas stuff is over. It's just been totally crazy around here lately.

5 comments:

deviousdiva said...

They sound horribly creepy and totally revolting. I don't know what to say...are you alright? I know how disturbing these people can be....

Bint Alshamsa said...

They are QUITE revolting. I'm okay though. Girl, don't worry about me, DD. I've got it under control--thank goodness for SiteMeter.

(((hugs)))

brownfemipower said...

::bfp's skin crawls::

yuk.

just know that there are normal people reading your site too girl.

(and now that the holiday's are here, I'm hoping I'll now have the time to sit and read through your site and do some commenting!! It's been so long, I feel like I'm coming home again!! :p Have a great holiday break--xo)


(and if you do wind up needing back up, you know you got a barrio bitch here to help you out!!)

belledame222 said...

the hell?! how...where...o, i don't really need to know, i guess. yuck.

Blackamazon said...

Just so you know the machete is still always at your disposal.

(((hugs)))

*starts stabbing bushes on her way out*