Thursday, November 16, 2006

Borat Can Go To Hell With Gasoline Drawers On

Do you want to know why I say that? Well check this out on my friend MrSauerkraut's Sour Blog:

Come on Borat, you can do better than this!!

I'm not too keen on ethnic stereotyping but I'm not totally without a sense of humor. I have enjoyed seeing Sacha Cohen interview public figures on the Ali G show several times. The time when he was asking questions to this homophobic preacher was just hilarious. However, after reading about this, I'm just really glad that I didn't go and see this movie. You know, if you're going to do this sort of thing, I just can't laugh about it.

1 comment:

belledame222 said...

Ohhh. Okay, that -is- crappy.

yea, i enjoyed Borat, but afterwards i rented the Ali G show (hadn't seen it) and actually wasn't all that amused. it does feel too much like Andy Kaufman for my taste. "fuck you, the joke's on you--always."